"...I was inspired and enlightened every single morning. She is astoundingly perceptive about everything from board dynamics and fund-raising to plain old human nature..." Nelson Price Author/historian/radio personality Indianapolis, IN.
Upcoming Seminars and Presentations
Nonprofit Institute at Berkshire Community College* - January 28 - March 18, 2021 | Zoom Nonprofit Institute… Continue Reading
Get Your Board Engaged Now! - January 5, 2021, 1pm The Nonprofit Academy REGISTRATION LINK Continue Reading
"We can do no great things. We can only do small things with great love."Mother Teresa
Past Seminars and Presentations
- The More Generous Gender* - October 7, 2020 | 10-11am AFP Rhode Island Chapter Learn about the philanthropic power of women and strategies for securing gifts. REGISTRATION *Open to the Public
- A’s” of boards’ roles: Ambassador, Advocate, and Asker - September 25, 2020 | 10AM Webinar Philanthropy Miami Three A’s” of boards’ roles: Ambassador, Advocate, and Asker Registration Link
- Donor Programs with JLLV - August 29, 2020 | Webinar Southwest Exchange Hosted by Junior League of Las Vegas (JLLV) Getting Started With an Individual Donor Program | 11:20AM Turbocharging Your League’s Individual Donor Program | 12:20PM These presentations are closed to the public. However, they can be customized for your organization.
- Boards Stepping Up to the Challenge - July 8, 2020 | 4pm CDT Free Webinar sponsored and hosted by Eskin Fundraising Training LLC. Registration Link
- The More Generous Gender - Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 4pm Central Time FREE Webinar, sponsored and hosted by Eskin Fundraising Training, LLC Nonprofits that fail to recognize the ever-growing philanthropic power of women, and to cultivate, solicit and steward them differently than men, will do so at their own peril. Registration Link
- Getting Your Board Engaged NOW - Wednesday, June 3rd at 10:00 am Massachusetts Nonprofit Network* In this time of crisis, nonprofit board members may find themselves increasingly busy. Board membership carries a lot of responsibility, as the board is legally authorized with protecting your organization’s mission and ensuring financial stability. This webinar will serve as a refresher course for board members […]